Use Your PC to Process Credit Cards
Elavon's viaKLIX 'virtual terminal' is an easy, economical hosted software solution that lets you use any PC with an Internet connection to easily and cost-effectively process credit card transactions. The solution can efficiently handle payment transactions in a range of situations and environments: face-to-face, mail order/telephone order (MO/TO), or e-commerce. viaKLIX is especially useful for traveling sales people, or managers who need to process orders after hours from any location.
How viaKLIX Works
- Use viaKLIX as a virtual terminal in both face-to-face and mail order/telephone order (MO/TO) environments, enabling smaller businesses to use one PC to do their accounting, manage inventories, and process payments.
- Access your account quickly and easily from any PC with an Internet connection, using a secure logon.
- viaKLIX supports an unlimited number of users and Merchant IDs — serving retailers of any size — and allows for connectivity for all necessary peripherals for face-to-face retail transactions.
viaKLIX Features and Benefits
- Correlates MO/TO authorizations with settlements to ensure that cards are not billed until products are shipped, meeting Visa® and MasterCard® regulations.
- Maintains a detailed record of the most recent 12 months of transaction activity, so you have access to the information you need long after a batch is gone.
- Exports comma separated value (CSV) data into other applications for further analysis or tracking.
- Employs the latest SSL Certificate encryption technologies to ensure transactions are processed in a safe and secure manner.
- Offers a lower up-front cost compared to the price of a typical POS terminal.
- Leverages existing PC and Internet connections, eliminating the costly need for terminals and dedicated telephone lines.
- Matches credit adjustments to authorizations, saving money by minimizing downgraded transactions.
- Provides faster authorization and processing times compared to typical dial-up terminals.
- No additional fees for software upgrades, new releases or technical support — greatly reducing the total cost of ownership.
The viKLIX 'Buy Button' feature can be easily and affordably integrated with your company's web site shopping cart to securely process all of your e-commerce transactions. For a development guide or a list of compatible shopping carts, please visit 'Service Information' at www.viaklix.com.
To find out more about merchant services, contact us at (888) 455-5050 or speak with your City National Bank representative today.