City National Book2BankSM
REDUCE THE COSTS OF PAYING BILLS AND SYNC YOUR CITY NATIONAL ACCOUNTS WITH YOUR
Book2Bank with Invoice Automation*
Book2Bank provides an easy-to-use service for paying your vendors and contractors, saving time while automating your key payment activities. From managing invoices and related documents, to streamlining approvals and generating electronic payments, Book2Bank saves you time, improves control and helps to secure your payment process from fraud.
- City National issues and delivers checks or electronic payments to your payees.
- Invoices and supporting documents can be linked electronically for the convenience of your CFO, owner or other approvers. Payments can then be reviewed and approved on both your PC and iPad.
- Eliminates paper archiving with document management functions to support your payment records.
- Reporting module assists management in preventing fraud, maximizing cash positions and managing vendor relationships.
- Download and reconcile banking data easily with your QuickBooks® software, or with other software solutions.
- Helps to simplify payments for businesses that do not use accounting software.
- Improves cash management for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Improves visibility into vendor payments and illuminates your payment trends.
- Helps eliminate paper through streamlined document image storage with point-and-click electronic archives.
- Supports payment controls typically required in audits.
- Help prevent check fraud through the ease of our automated Positive Pay connection.
- Decreases internal and external security risks.
- Expedites payments and allows for strategic timing to take advantage of early-pay discounts.
Case Study: CJM
Case Study: Braun
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please
or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020
* Ask your City National Bank representative for details on software currently compatible with invoice automation on Book2Bank.