Cash Vault Services
Safe, Secure Receivables for Small Businesses
City National's Cash Vault Services makes it easy for your small business to make secure deposits, order cash and reduce trips to the bank. If you have employee safety and security concerns when making deposits, or want to reduce risk associated with bank branch trips, Cash Vault Services provides a convenient, secure, and efficient way to make deposits.
With Cash Vault Services your currency and coin needs can be fulfilled easily through phone or standing order deliveries. City National's Cash Vault Services are ideal for small businesses that handle and order a lot of cash such as gas stations, laundromats, fast food chains, restaurants and more.
How It Works
- Deposits are prepared according to Bank instructions, placed in color coded tamper-evident plastic bags and are transported by an armored carrier to our Cash Vault.
- In a highly secure facility, our Cash Vault counts and verifies the deposit against the amount shown on the deposit slip.
- Cash deposits are posted to your account providing same-day availability of funds, if received by our processing cut-off time.
- If there is a discrepancy between the currency listed on the deposit slip and the actual verified amount, a debit or credit adjustment will be posted to your account.
- Deposit information is available through our Business Online and Treasury Net Balance Reporting service and on your monthly account statement
Features & Benefits
Safety & Security
- Minimize the risk associated with delivering deposits to the bank with this secure way to deposit currency, coin and checks.
- Armored carriers offer convenient pick-up and delivery options. Our Cash Vault accepts deposits from all major armored carrier companies.
- Couriers give you signed confirmation of pickups.
- All deposits are securely processed at our Cash Vault facility.
Efficiency & Convenience
- Over 60 City National Cash Vaults across the United States are available to serve your small business.
- You can set up regular pickup times or call to schedule pickups as needed.
- Improve your productivity by eliminating trips to the bank and time out of the office.
Deposit Processing & Reporting
- Combinations of checks, coins and currency are accepted.
- Deposit processing is consistent, reliable and standardized for all deposits, change orders and adjustments.
- Location reporting is provided on all deposits, change orders and adjustments.
- Consolidate your banking to just one bank rather than many regional banks across the country.
- Order currency and coins - You can place orders 24 hours a day quickly and easily with our automated currency ordering system.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact us or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.