Safe and Easy Wire Transfers - Day and Night
Wire transfers are the fastest method for moving funds to another business, person or other recipient or entity. Send funds immediately to a recipient in the U.S. quickly and easily using Treasury Net. In most domestic wire transfers, funds are credited immediately. International wire transfers can take longer depending on the country of the recipient.
City National's Wire Transfer service is available to our clients via our secure Treasury Net system, which offers rapid input of wire transfers, templates for recurring wires, batch processing and real-time transaction notification.
Features and Benefits
Initiate Wire Transfers
- Set up recurring transfers with Treasury Net for transactions that will be conducted on a regular basis.
- Schedule future dated wire transfers with Treasury Net for domestic transfers up to 45 calendar days in advance.
- Send funds to U.S. recipients - In most domestic transfers, funds are credited the same day for transactions submitted before the afternoon cutoff time.
- Send funds to international recipients - You can transfer USD or foreign currency to recipients outside the United States. With international transfers, funds may be subject to a longer wait time before they become available.
Track And Control Wire Transfers
- Receive alerts - Easily monitor the status of your initiated wire transfers with incoming and outgoing wire transfer email alerts.
- Review reports of initiated wire transfers via our robust and detailed summary and transaction reporting.
- View and print all pending, sent and incoming wire transfer details.
- Ensure security by controlling who can initiate, approve and release wire transfers, setting up multiple approval levels for even more security.
- Prevent fraud - Security tokens issued to designated users are required before a wire is released, effectively preventing fraud.
- View audit logs online.
Customize the system for your needs
- Use our simple standardized entry screens for easy input of transfer information. So that you can be sure you've entered information correctly we've even included payment format edit checks.
- Create your own input templates for recurring wire transfers and create batches of wires so you can easily manage the sending of a large volume of wire transfers - customized for your needs.
- Control staff member access for creation, approval and release of wire transfers. Set up multiple levels for staff approvals and establish controls for user transaction and wire type.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please
contact us any time at cnb.com or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.