Cash Vault Services
Safe, Secure Receivables
City National's Cash Vault Services makes it easy for your company to make secure deposits, order cash and reduce trips to the bank. If you have employee safety and security concerns around making deposits, or want to reduce risk associated with bank branch trips, Cash Vault Services provide a convenient, secure, and efficient way to make deposits.
With Cash Vault Services your currency and coin needs can be fulfilled easily through phone or standing order deliveries. City National's Cash Vault Services are ideal for businesses that handle and order a lot of cash such as gas stations, Laundromats, fast food chains, restaurants and more.
How It Works
- Deposits are prepared according to Bank instructions, placed in color coded tamper-evident plastic bags and are transported by an armored carrier to our Cash Vault.
- In a highly secure facility, our Cash Vault counts and verifies the deposit against the amount shown on the deposit slip.
- Cash deposits are posted to your account, providing same-day availability of funds, if received by our processing cut-off time.
- If there is a discrepancy between the currency listed on the deposit slip and the actual verified amount, a debit or credit adjustment will be posted to your account.
- Deposit information is available through our Treasury Net Balance Reporting service and on your monthly account statement.
Features & Benefits
- Safety and security
- Minimize the risk associated with delivering deposits to the bank with this secure way to deposit currency, coin and checks.
- Armored carriers offer convenient pick-up and delivery options. Our Cash Vault accepts deposits from all major armored carrier companies.
- Couriers give you signed confirmation of pickups.
- All deposits are securely processed at our Cash Vault facility.
- Efficiency and convenience
- Over 60 City National Cash Vaults across the United States are available to serve your business.
- You can set regular pickup times or call to schedule pickups as needed.
- Improve productivity by eliminating employee trips to the bank and time out of the office.
- Deposit processing and reporting
- Combinations of checks, coins and currency are accepted.
- Deposit processing is consistent, reliable and standardized for all deposits, change orders and adjustments.
- You get same day credit for all deposits if received by vault cutoff time.
- Location reporting is provided on all deposits, change orders and adjustments.
- Cash Vault Services is integrated into other Treasury Management services such as Account Reconcilement and Balance Reporting
- Consolidate your banking to just one bank rather than many regional banks across the country.
- Order currency and coins - You can place orders 24 hours a day quickly and easily with our automated touch-tone currency ordering system.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please
contact us any time at cnb.com or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 559-0020 select option 2.