Talk with us:
Small businesses require the same financial tools as large businesses. In fact, controlling your cash resources, accessing up-to-date information to support your financial decisions, and reducing the risk of fraudulent activity is extremely important to your bottom line. With Business Online, you have access to it all, with an online banking system that has been specifically developed with small businesses like yours in mind.
From your computer, you can control your company's cash resources through instant transaction originations, customized reports, and much more. Business Online is simple to use and provides you with effective tools, reporting and payment options you need to make your business transactions easy and efficient.
Our Business Online offers you state-of-the-art security including:
- Two-step log-on with secure User ID and Password.
- Controlled "aging" of passwords that expire at specified intervals.
- The system verifies known computers so that when a user attempts to log in from an unknown computer, the system presents a challenge.
- The system disables a user after a specified number of unsuccessful log-on attempts.
- Auto log-off occurs after pre-established time limit with no user activity.
Multi-user Management and Entitlement Controls
- Company administrator controls setup and maintenance of all end users.
- Specify user access and rights to accounts, specific functionality and features.
- Set up a dual approval process when you want extra control over money-movement functionality.
- Define limits to individual transaction and total day dollar amounts for money-movement features.
- Your company administrator can audit/track logs of all user transactions/activities.
Secure Data Transmission
- 128-bit data encryption of all data sent and received
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact us any time at cnb.com or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.