City National Treasury NetSM
Take Control of Your Accounts, Payments and Receivables
Sophisticated businesses require close control over their cash resources, up-to-date information to support their financial decisions, and the ability to reduce the risk of fraudulent activity. With City National Treasury Net, you have access to it all for an unlimited number of accounts and transactions and a Greenwich Award-winning system.
How Treasury Net Works
City National Treasury Net is an internet based financial management product with a vast array of features and functions. A PC and an internet connection are all that's needed for clients to access bank statements, check images, and account reports, initiate wire transfers or ACH transactions, or use positive pay. The system is highly secure, requiring 3-tier logon and multifactor authentication for access, plus security tokens for releasing wires and ACH transactions.
Your users will each have a unique profile on the system, limiting their access to the information and accounts appropriate to their role. Beyond these granular user entitlements, activity can be monitored through detailed audit reporting.
Treasury net features & benefits
- Account Information: Easily access up-to-date account information on a virtually unlimited number of accounts, including foreign currency and zero balance accounts.
- Customized Reporting: Highly customizable reporting functionality, including user activity reports for audit purposes.
- Transaction origination: Including wire, ACH, bill payment and account transfers.
- Online images: View, print, or save check images, bank statements and deposit tickets.
- Security: Multiple security features, including token technology, 128-bit data encryption and multi-factor authentication.
- Positive Pay: Helps you reduce check fraud and includes functionality for issue maintenance, exception decisioning, and reporting functionality.
- Email alerts: Customizable email alerts to one or more staff for a variety of services, including balance, positive pay, and wire transfers.
- Place stop payments or search stop pay history.
- Online access 24/7: Immediate access to your accounts with a PC and internet connection, any time and anywhere.
- Control: Superior control over cash resources for more nimble financial decisions and efficient money management.
- Reduce fraud: Offers the ability to reduce the risk of fraudulent activity through multiple approval options, secure access, audit reports, and required token usage for ACH transactions and wire transfers.
Treasury Net provides the following services:
- Information Reporting
- Detail Transaction Reporting
- Business Bill Payment
- Positive Pay
- Online Check Images
- Online Statements
- Account-to-Account Transfers
- Stop Payments
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
With Treasury Net, City National Bank not only brings you the latest treasury management technology, but also the benefit of a devoted service team. Our exceptional, personalized service gives you the confidence that you can maximize your use of Treasury Net and all our other treasury management services.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact us any time at cnb.com or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (PT) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.