Simplify Your Deposit Process — EVEN With multiple locations — with E-Deposit
Using a specialized scanner and your office computers, your staff can make remote deposits from any number of your locations, scanning checks and electronically sending check images to City National. This service reduces or replaces your need to deliver deposits via courier or in person at a banking office, and potentially offers you additional time and cost savings.
HOW E-DEPOSIT WORKS
- Scan - Specialized scanners capture the front and back of each check, including the MICR line information and dollar amounts.
- Review - Checks are totaled and an "electronic deposit ticket amount" is prepared for review and approval.
- Transmit - Electronically send check images to City National - whether for deposits from one or multiple locations and multiple accounts.
- Monitor - Multiple location reporting, with no maximum, ensures your deposit activity can be tracked by your accounting team.
- Add Convenience - Prepare and submit your deposits to City National directly from your office or multiple locations, according to your firm's work schedule. Deposits can be sent during non-banking hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Reduce Expenses - Eliminate the cost of deposit courier or employee trips to the bank and minimize check processing charges. Without the need for a local branch to make check deposits, you can consolidate your banking relationships and reduce fees related to multiple bank relationships.
- Improve Cash flow - Increasing deposit frequency puts your money to work sooner and improves cash flow. You can also take advantage of accelerated clearings and expanded deposit cutoff times.
- Increase Efficiency - Scanning creates an electronic copy of each deposited check, eliminating the need to photocopy and file checks. Multiple location reporting gives you a snapshot of all your sites that are accepting and processing deposits. Email alerts notify you of deposits.
- Reduce Fraud - Deposit checks quickly, begin the collection process sooner and find out about returned checks faster.
- Scanner Options for every Business Size - Whether your business processes a few checks each day, or hundreds, we have scanners that will fit your needs. Our scanners are proven reliable for businesses of all sizes, with models appropriate for low-volume location or larger scanners that can process up to 50 checks at a time.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact us or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (PT) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.