City Image Services
Eliminate the paper chase with digitized items and statements
City Image Items and Statements
City Image Items and Statements ensures that your banking records will be secure, accessible and easy to store. In fact, receiving, viewing, and archiving cleared check images, statements and deposit slips has never been easier.
How it works
On a monthly basis, you receive a CD-ROM with images of items and statements from all of your accounts, or you have the option of a CD with items only. Search options make finding images of the cleared checks, deposit slips and statements quick and easy. Going green has never been easier or more convenient!
- Efficiency - You can make your own copies and don't have to request them from the Bank.
- Lower accounting costs - Auditors will be able to research samples of checks faster, which may result in lower audit fees for you.
- Reduced Storage Needs - Multiple DDA statements on CD-ROM, with the front and back of the associated paid checks and deposit slips.
- Eliminate the bulky boxes associated with warehousing cancelled checks and reduce in-house and offsite storage costs.
- Because the images are stored on a CD there is no need for hard drive space and minimal physical space requirements.
- Flexibility - Multiple check display options feature front only or front and back at the same time.
- Multiple export options for both items and statements such as PDF files, Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Timeliness - Get your CD on the same statement cycle you have for your accounts.
- City Image Items CDs can be created weekly or monthly.
- Clarity - Zoom features allow you to view the front and back of your checks more closely. View enhanced check sections, such as endorsements.
- Electronic images of paid checks are clearer than traditional photocopies.
City Image Items Only
Clients with City Image Items receive a CD-ROM with images of cleared checks. Search options make finding images quick and easy.
- Multi-month indexing simplifies the research process by directing the customer to the CD on which the image resides.
- Each CD can have as many as 10,000 front and back cleared check images from up to 10 business accounts.
- CDs are uniquely labeled with the volume number, customer name, and burn cycle.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please contact us any time at cnb.com or call Treasury Management Client Services between 5:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday through Friday (800) 599-0020 select option 2.