International Banking for Large Businesses
Navigate the global economy with a street-smart guide.
International business success in our complex world requires keen understanding of doing business abroad. No need to travel solo. Count on our international banking team and your dedicated Personal Banker to guide your trade finance and foreign exchange needs. No matter what your needs we will help you go the distance.
International Banking services to help you grow
You may be a small business, yet you can compete globally. When you are ready to expand your horizons internationally, we can help. With our understanding of the ins and outs of doing business overseas you will be able to explore and expand into foreign markets with confidence.
- Wire Transfers - Send and receive international business transaction funds electronically with City National's wire transfer service. Learn more »
- Currency Management - Manage your risk in foreign markets. We support every major currency and have an array of services that include analysis, hedging strategies and more. Learn more »
- Foreign Currency Deposit Accounts - Deposit accounts held in foreign currencies can simplify the process of sending and receiving foreign currency transactions and diversify and enhance deposit portfolios.
- Trade Services - International Trade Bankers at City National know how to reduce your risk, expedite your transactions and find you funding all around the world. Learn more »
- Export Finance - Producing U.S.-originated goods and services, requires working capital. We provide the financing you need to compete in the international marketplace. Learn more »
- Risk Management - Powerful international currency services mitigate the risk of currency fluctuations. Additionally, Letter of Credit confirmation capabilities mitigate risk of non-payment when working with trading partners abroad.
- International Banking Online - Intuitive and simple to use, our
integrated online platform supports the international banking needs of business
and personal clients. A Foreign Exchange (FX) module streamlines international
payments, and supports Foreign Currency Deposit Accounts and other foreign
exchange needs. A Trade Services module provides support for trade transactions
including Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections, and financing requests.
The two modules are available individually or together for a complete online
international banking solution.
Learn more »
Our International Banking capabilities are extensive. We invite you to put them to the test. To learn more contact us or call (888) 309-5139, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(PT).