Analyzed Business Checking
With Account Analysis, clients can use their Earnings Credit to offset all or some of the service fees associated with their treasury management and depository products. Earnings Credit is calculated by multiplying the Earnings Credit Rate with a client's cumulative deposit balances across all of their accounts on Account Analysis. Clients also receive a statement which displays all relevant Account Analysis data.
- A detailed statement with itemized depository and treasury management service fees, analyzed account balances, and earnings credit information
- A competitive Earnings Credit Rate
- The Earnings Credit Rate scales up with higher balance totals
- Take advantage of deposit balances to offset treasury management service fees with earnings credit
- More detailed data to use in decision making
- Use balances from one account to offset charges incurred from other accounts
- Relationship level balance management
To speak with a Business Banking representative, call us at (800) 773-7100 (press 0 in the menu), contact us or visit one of our local City National locations.