City National Bank Relocates Westwood Banking Office
New office reaffirms City National’s nearly 60-year commitment to West Los Angeles.
January 9, 2020
LOS ANGELES – City National Bank, America’s Premier Private and Business Bank®, announced that it has moved its Westwood banking office to a redesigned location on Wilshire Boulevard. City National has served the West Los Angeles community for nearly 60 years, and this is a relocation of an existing office.
“City National has a long history of serving the Westwood community since our original location opened on the same block in 1960, and we are proud to continue our legacy with this new office,” said Jodi Huston, senior vice president and regional banking manager with City National. “We look forward to working with businesses, professionals and their families in the area from our new space that allows our bankers to have more meaningful relationships with our clients.”
The 5,250-square-foot office presents a reimagined and more personalized banking experience for City National clients. There are no teller lines, and clients meet with City National’s experienced bankers in comfortable chairs and dedicated desks. Leading architectural firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson (BCJ), known for its innovative Apple store designs, created the inviting, open concept space.
Led by 20-year City National veteran Annie Tabakian, senior vice president and group branch manager, the Westwood team will continue to deliver sophisticated financial products and the personalized service clients expect from City National. The seasoned team includes:
- Annie Tabakian, senior vice president and group manager. She oversees delivery of the bank’s full range of personal and business financial products and services to professionals and businesses in the area.
- Vicky Zekiyan, vice president and senior client manager
- Ayssa Escalante, vice president and senior relationship manager
- Widmar Hernandez, vice president and relationship manager
- Vanessa Sankar-Sutherland, vice president and treasury management sales officer
- Anthony Richardson, vice president and senior financial advisor
- Tony Morales, vice president and business banking relationship manager
- Alejandra Reyes, assistant vice president and senior client officer
- Antonio Torres, relationship banker
- Marvin Guerra, senior relationship associate
- William Lozada, senior relationship associate
- Daisy Andrade, relationship associate
In 2019, City National opened its first banking office in Hollywood and relocated the Pacific Palisades branch. The bank’s expansion in Los Angeles is the latest example of City National’s strategic growth. City National also opened a full-service regional center in Long Island in October of last year and a full-service banking office in Miami, where it does business as CN Bank. The bank plans to open new offices in Atlanta and Tysons, Virginia, as well as three offices in New York City this year.
For an image of Tabakian, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Annie-Tabakian.jpg
For an image of the Westwood team, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Westwood-Team.jpg
For an image of the new branch, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Westwood-Branch.jpg
For an image of City National’s original branch, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Original-Westwood-Branch.jpg
The Westwood banking office is located at 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 150, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Validated parking for clients is available, and the parking structure entrance is behind the branch on Glendon Avenue. To reach the office, please call 310-888-6954.