City National Bank Relocates Pacific Palisades Banking Office
July 18, 2019
Office located in Palisades Village, home to more than 40 specialty retailers.
LOS ANGELES – City National Bank, America’s Premier Private and Business Bank®, today announced that it has opened a full-service banking office in the Pacific Palisades. City National has served the Pacific Palisades community for nearly a decade, and this is a relocation of an existing office.
“City National has successfully served professionals, entrepreneurs and their families in the Pacific Palisades for a long time, and we’re proud to welcome the community to our new office,” said Scott Witter, executive vice president and head of City National’s personal and business banking division. “We have a great team of dedicated bankers here.”
The office is located in Palisades Village, a 125,000-square-foot development that opened in September 2018. Developed by Rick Caruso, the developer behind successful shopping and entertainment centers The Grove and Americana at Brand, Palisades Village provides a highly curated collection of shopping, dining and lifestyle offerings. It is located in the heart of the Pacific Palisades, where Swarthmore Avenue meets Sunset Boulevard.
The office features seven colleagues who deliver City National’s full complement of banking solutions to entrepreneurs, professionals, their businesses and their families. The Pacific Palisades team includes:
- Ramon Estrada Manzur, vice president and branch manager, leads the Pacific Palisades team. He oversees delivery of the bank’s full range of personal and business financial products and services including Preferred Banking and small business services, business and consumer loans, cash management, deposit and foreign exchange. He has nearly 15 years of financial services experience.
- Mary Wong, vice president and senior relationship manager
- Justin Koroyan, vice president and senior financial advisor
- Angela Gutierrez, assistant vice president and client manager
- Jeremy Alalay, assistant vice president and treasury management consultant
- Jose Torres, relationship banker
- Ivan Perez, client officer
City National has served the West Los Angeles community since the bank began 65 years ago. In 2011, it opened its first Pacific Palisades banking office on Swarthmore Avenue. Nearby, City National has two banking offices in Santa Monica, as well as one in Brentwood.
For an image of the team, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Palisades-Exterior-Team.jpg
For an image of the office, go to: https://www.cnb.com/content/dam/media_newsroom/images/Palisades-Exterior.jpg
The Pacific Palisades banking office is located at 15273 W. Sunset Blvd., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272. To reach the office, please call (310) 873-5300.